Receive support for your Domico Self Storage Software 7 Days a Week
Call: (800) 688-6181
Submit ticket online
Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm PDT
Saturday and Sunday 9:00am to 1:00pm PDT
Support calls are guaranteed a callback within 2 hours and calls are answered in the order received, but sometimes there are exceptions. For example, “down” sites that are unable to access their software would be prioritized. We explain this more on our website at domico.com/support.
COVID-19 and Technical Support
Whether you’re sheltering in place and working from home or operating on a limited schedule during this pandemic, our team is here to provide you with tools to support your business through this tough time.
We’ve set out team up to provide the same efficient support for software troubleshooting, walk-through, training sessions, and hardware/product installations.
Below, we’ll share what we’ve learned about how our customers have adjusted their storage business to accommodate the situation both in-office and online.
Reach out to all customers to communicate changes you plan on making. Start by finding out what your county and state orders currently are for both businesses and residents so you can plan accordingly.
- Send a mass email to tenants
- Post notice outside of the office and on website to let customers know if you have special hours and how you plan to implement procedures to protect everyone’s health
- Update online aggregates if needed (self storage listings, Google, Bing, Yelp, etc.)
- Stay in close communication with tenants who express difficulty making payments and adjust your business policy as needed
- Normal hours with normal access – Facilities are still operating normally but owners are taking measures to protect their staff and customers.
- Provide staff with protective gear and cleaning supply. Also train staff on the proper usage of these.
- Implement a thorough cleaning and sanitizing procedure
- Depending on the size of your office, managers can limit the number of customers allowed in at once
- Place markings 6ft apart on the floor using tape to distance customers
- Post a public notice so customers know that you’re taking measures to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Limited hours or limited Access – Facilities implementing appointment only visits or pick-up/drop-off service
- Even with limited contact with others, facility owners and staff members should have a procedure for safety
- Implement procedures for contactless pick-up/drop-offs.
- A public notice can be posted outside of the office to let customers know
Utilizing Domico Cloud to Conduct Business
No matter what adjustments you’ve made to your operation during this time, having a web-based management software that is accessible has become important now more than ever. Domico Cloud provides an all-in-one solution for low credit card processing rates and accessibility.
Here are some of the ways our customers are utilizing Domico Cloud to manage their accounts and rent units while working from home:
- Accessibility – login to your software on any device from anywhere. Domico Cloud makes it easy for facility owners and managers to work from home.
- Online payments and reservations – accept online payments easily with a “Pay Now” link on your facility website, statements, email, or text message. In addition, offer reservations with a link from your website.
- Digital Lease – streamline the leasing process by turning reservations into move-ins with the Digital Lease feature included in Domico Cloud. From the Reservations page, move a tenant in after collecting the required information, then email the Digital Lease Agreement for them to sign. Once signed, the tenant will receive their first statement for payment.
- Automated notices – Domico Cloud can automatically send tenants text messages and emails of statements and late notices. This ensures all tenants are accounted for.
- Certified mail – even with modern methods to contact customers, some still prefer to receive notices by US postal mail. Domico Cloud uses an outside mail service to send statements and notices to tenants. This service is cost-effective, convenient, and reliable.